This project is in honor of my son, Lorenzo, who had half a heart but filled ours full. Whenever I find a heart, I see Lorenzo in the world. Thank you for contributing the hearts you find and their meaning. Let's link up the whole world, one heart at a time.
• The Who: Linda Massoni
• The Where: Los Angeles, CA
• The Link: "Hello, Jennifer, Roses are red, violets are blue, but who needs flowers when you have Brighton? :-) Thanks for letting us bloom for you with this package from Linda! Come back soon! Lovely Wishes, Susi."
• The Who: Leslie Forman
• The Where: Oakland, CA
• The Link: "I spotted this window display of heart art in downtown Oakland. It's Sunday, quiet, and this particular storefront is a bit bleak. But the window display has heart-shaped boxes and heart gift bags and a small frame that says 'always follow your heart' and at this very moment that message makes so much sense. My heart knows I can do so much better than this, here... onward."
• The Who: Whitney and Laurie
• The Where: Santa Barbara, CA
• The Link: "Jenn, this is a picture from my friend and colleague Laurie, who is on this text too. I was telling her about Lorenzo and the Chain-Link Heart Project yesterday, and she came across this on her run. I totally brightened my day, and I hope does the same for you. Sending love to your entire family from Santa Barbara."