This project is in honor of my son, Lorenzo, who had half a heart but filled ours full. Whenever I find a heart, I see Lorenzo in the world. Thank you for contributing the hearts you find and their meaning. Let's link up the whole world, one heart at a time.
• The Who: Brian Jones
• The Where: San Francisco, CA
• The Link: "Moving about the City on Father's Day, I collected hearts in a variety of places... A building sized mural in the Outer Mission hid a trio of hearts..."
• The Link: "A small cafe offered some Dad's day brunch specials..."
• The Link: "I struck up a conversation with some very nice people out enjoying the opening of the Stern Grove free summer concert season when I noticed they were wearing heart stickers..."
• The Link: "Walking home that afternoon, I spied a little heart in the middle of another mural..."
• The Link: "One scrawled onto a garage door..."
• The Link: "A pair on a party store sign..."
• The Link: "And a heart-eyed puppy in the window..."