This project is in honor of my son, Lorenzo, who had half a heart but filled ours full. Whenever I find a heart, I see Lorenzo in the world. Thank you for contributing the hearts you find and their meaning. Let's link up the whole world, one heart at a time.
• The Who: Brian Jones
• The Where: San Francisco, CA
• The Link: "No unifying theme to my latest bundle of hearts collected during my wanderings about town... There's this one from a Mission mural..."
• The Link: "There's a trio of heart gates at night..."
• The Link: "I almost stepped on this lonely heart..."
• The Link: "These two adorned the fence of the African Arts and Culture Center..."
• The Link: "I was over there helping them install a dozen life sized bronze sculptures by Seward Johnson in the Fillmore District, one of which had hearts on the sweater of a mother reading to her child..."
• The Link: "Finally, a stuffed animal I passed at a sidewalk sale had a heart and a kiss on its nose..."