• The Where: San Francisco, CA
• The Link: "I've definitely come to appreciate the limitless variety of hearts out in the world through CLHP, but I never really thought I'd come across a prisoner-doll-tether-ball with 'unchain my hearts' on its shirt..."
• The Link: "Of the more conventional variety is this latest collection of concrete etched hearts..."
• The Link: "There's several large hearts around SF and I found this one down in Dogpatch..."
• The Link: "This bejeweled heart was at the base of a sidewalk planter..."
Post a Comment