This project is in honor of my son, Lorenzo, who had half a heart but filled ours full. Whenever I find a heart, I see Lorenzo in the world. Thank you for contributing the hearts you find and their meaning. Let's link up the whole world, one heart at a time.
• The Who: Brian Jones
• The Where: San Rafael, CA
• The Link: "Charity is down visiting from Portland and we gathered up a huge pile of hearts in one Tuesday... In San Rafael, we found a heart-covered, Britto-designed suitcase in a shop window..."
• The Where: Pt. Richmond, CA
• The Link: "At the Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline Park in Pt. Richmond, an abandoned building from the days when ferries were the only way to cross the Bay is now a graffiti canvas with hearts hidden all around..."
• The Where: Berkeley, CA
• The Link: "Afterwards, we stopped at Urban Ore in Berkeley where we found so many hearts I opted to consolidate rather than overrun CLHP..."
• The Link: "Stuck in traffic at the Bay Bridge toll plaza, there were a couple of hearts on the lane dividers..."
• The Where: Treasure Island, CA
• The Link: "Stopping half way, we peeked in at Treasure Island where I spied a heart shaped riding crop (doubt it's used for horses)..."